What are the terminal hours of operation?
08:00 – 16:00 US Eastern Standard Time
What holidays are terminals closed?
Twelve holidays are observed, with varying dates each year. Refer to the Ports of Delaware River Marine Trade Association website to confirm dates (http://www.pmta.com/holidays/)
Where are vessel arrival and departure schedules posted?
The Maritime Exchange for the Delaware River and Bay posts ship reporting by paid subscription. Refer to its website for further information (http://www.maritimedelriv.com/Ops/ship_reporting.htm)
How are rate requests obtained?
Who is the contact for payroll and accounting matters?
How are escort services arranged?
Submit request to the following individuals:
- Camden (South Jersey Port Corporation): Jay Jones, 856-757-4969
- Philadelphia (Tioga Terminal): Kevin Kryszczak, 215-790-4448
- Port of Wilmington: Jerry Custis, 302-472-7678
- The Seamen’s Church Institute of Philadelphia and South Jersey 215-940-9900 also provides casual transportation services for shopping, touring and recreation. Inquire for arrangements.
How are cargo pickups arranged?
- Camden (Balzano and Broadway Terminals): Jack O’Leary, 856-541-5612
- Philadelphia (Tioga Terminal): Joe Depre, 215-426-1806
- Wilmington, DE (Port of Wilmington): Lisa Treut, 302-472-7729
- Pickup appointments must be made no later than 3:00 pm the day prior to the requested arrival date
How is a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) obtained?
Apply to the US Transportation Security Administration (https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic )
Fees apply, appointments are recommended and processing centers are located in Center City Philadelphia and Cherry Hill, NJ.
What is the exact address for navigating to the terminals?
- Joseph A. Balzano Terminal 101 Joseph A. Balzano Boulevard, Camden, NJ 08103
- Broadway Terminal 2500 Broadway, Camden, NJ 08104
- Tioga Marine Terminal 3601 N. Delaware Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19134
- Port of Wilmington One Hausel Road, Wilmington, DE 19810